Mason City PGI

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013

      If you would like to camp at the PGI I would recommend giving the fair grounds a call and getting your name on the waiting list. Camping is full but they expect people to cancel. Hotels are about the same. Call them and tell them you are with the pgi. If there are rooms left in the pgi block you are guaranteed a rate lower than the standard rates.

      Dan

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Hans Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013
        Thanks Dan. Dean actually called me moments before your post. I had good intentions a week ago, but missed the opportunity. I have booked a room at the country inn and suites. Missed the Pgi block and rate, but at least I have a room.  They have 5 rooms left. About $150/night.

        Hans Miller
        701.205.5003

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013

          Might want to keep checking back there. People are booking rooms and camping then later canceling one of them.

          2015 location has not been set. It will be either Fargo, Gillette, or La Porte. Probably won't know for a couple months.