Re: Cobra firing system

  • deanw3576
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2013
      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Todd" <rafter_bar_r@...> wrote:

      > I am planning on buying a system, anyone interested in a remote or two, let me know. Also are there any plans for group meeting or shoot?

      Yes, we really do need to get together.At least just to chat, collect dues(only two paid this year i think )brain storm on a shoot site.
    • qccare
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2014

        The have a pretty good promotion on right now for modules, especially once you get to the 12 or 18 level. It ends on Jan 10th but if anyone is interested let me know and we could get a order off before the deadline.

        Ryan

        701-566-4033