RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Display Permit

  • Hans Jacob Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2013

      No, I sent it straight to your email.

      This is the email that I have for you.    cody.n.mammenga@... .Maybe it isn’t correct.  If not, send me a message straight to my email off the board.

      Hansjacobmiller@...

      Hans Miller

      Cell 701.205.5003

      hansjacobmiller@...

      Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CD85F0.63E771D0cid:E8C463CB-A0C7-4236-B6A3-B0525B2C9CCE@...Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CD85F0.63E771D0Description: cid:image004.jpg@01CD85F0.63E771D0Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CD85F0.63E771D0

      confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail message.