Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] PGI

  • Me
    Message 1 of 7 , May 18, 2013
      Luann and i will be there.

      Brent

      Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

      Anyone making the trip out to PA this year other than my family and I?

      Dan
    • tsklebar
      Message 2 of 7 , May 19, 2013
        I will be there.

        Tom S.

        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Me <brent@...> wrote:

        > Luann and i will be there.
        >
        > Brent

        > Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:
        >
        > >Anyone making the trip out to PA this year other than my family and I?
        > >
        > >Dan

      • Jared Birk
        Message 3 of 7 , May 20, 2013
          Unfortunately the Birks will not be there.  It will be the first convention I've missed since we started going (Mason City 2009).  It's kinda killin' me, but between the distance and building the new house this summer, it just isn't going to work.

          Light a few for me, boys!
          Jared