RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] PGI

  • Mlanglie
    Message 1 of 7 , May 18 7:37 AM

      I would love to but Dawn and I cannot go.

      Matt

      Message 2 of 7 , May 18 10:58 AM
        Luann and i will be there.

        Brent

        Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

        Anyone making the trip out to PA this year other than my family and I?

        Dan
      • tsklebar
        Message 3 of 7 , May 19 4:06 AM
          I will be there.

          Tom S.

          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Me <brent@...> wrote:

          > Luann and i will be there.
          >
          > Brent

          > Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:
          >
          > >Anyone making the trip out to PA this year other than my family and I?
          > >
          > >Dan

        • Jared Birk
          Message 4 of 7 , May 20 9:19 AM
            Unfortunately the Birks will not be there.  It will be the first convention I've missed since we started going (Mason City 2009).  It's kinda killin' me, but between the distance and building the new house this summer, it just isn't going to work.

            Light a few for me, boys!
            Jared