PGI

    Message 1 of 7 , May 18, 2013
      Anyone making the trip out to PA this year other than my family and I?

      Dan
    • Mlanglie
      Message 2 of 7 , May 18, 2013

        I would love to but Dawn and I cannot go.

        Matt

        Anyone making the trip out to PA this year other than my family and I?

        Dan

      • Me
        Message 3 of 7 , May 18, 2013
          Luann and i will be there.

          Brent

          Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

          Anyone making the trip out to PA this year other than my family and I?

          Dan
        • tsklebar
          Message 4 of 7 , May 19, 2013
            I will be there.

            Tom S.

            --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Me <brent@...> wrote:

            > Luann and i will be there.
            >
            > Brent

            > Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:
            >
            > >Anyone making the trip out to PA this year other than my family and I?
            > >
            > >Dan

          • Jared Birk
            Message 5 of 7 , May 20, 2013
              Unfortunately the Birks will not be there.  It will be the first convention I've missed since we started going (Mason City 2009).  It's kinda killin' me, but between the distance and building the new house this summer, it just isn't going to work.

              Light a few for me, boys!
              Jared