Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Doing a club show for the PGI

    Message 1 of 11 , May 6, 2013

      I am up for doing Mason City and Fargo. Probably large shows. In order to do unlimited I think we would need a sponsor.

      Our pro am entry in saint louis took four guys roughly sixteen hours to put together. I think we could realistically reach that level. We used everything from full cakes to broken down cakes to single tubes harvested from cakes.

      In something like this most of the work is down at the desk. Scripting the show before even leaving the house. Tye spent roughly 100 hours on the show. Ed Vasel says he spends about double that when scripting a domixnator show. Finale (not sure on the spelling) works great for this. Whoever scripts the show should use this. It also helps in the field in that everything is clearly called out.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android