Re: spring

  • tsklebar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
      Okay, the snow drifts are dropping, it is above freezing. Between now and
      May 31, I will only be gone on May 3,4. I have a lot done already, lots to
      do in my shop so anyone is welcome.

      Waiting for temps to get above 50 for the mixing shed and star creation.

      Anyone in the neighborhood on July 6th, I can use help with setup.

      To whet your whistle, have a look

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M0tQ-feRBMQ

      Tom S.
    • Jared Birk