Some last fall fun

  • deanw3576
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Thankfully, Kevin added a few video clips for me(he had to compress). There are 10 files that include Matt and I's first 5"ball shell,a couple of 1lb whistle rockets, one salute heading,one with a 3" white strobe stars.There is also my first strobe rockets(no headings)1lb on universal hybrid tooling,two hybrid rockets,willow stars,timed salutes.I included a 4" ball shell of Winokur #20 stars that I really like.I hope you too share some of your successes, in this slow time of the pyro season.

      Dean