Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: 2013 meets

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      My spring is relatively open.  We take possession of our new house June 1st :)  Gonna be nice living out of town with lots of room.  Other than that its gonna just be demos for the stand.

      July 6th is tempting.  I shut down the stand on the fifth and it might depend how much life I have left in me at that point.

      Dan