Re: 2013 meets

  • tsklebar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      Jared, glad to see you have the correct priorities and want to delay minor stuff like house building to build pyro.

      Okay, here is my already scheduled dates that are out.

      April 6, April 26-28. So I would suggest April or better still, May.

      I am building for my 30th wedding anniversary show scheduled for July 6, 2013. I have built 36 shells already, about 1/2 are cylinders and multibreaks, and will have at least 70 shells in the show along with a wheel, rocket flights, girandolas, tourbillions, gerbs, lance work, Class C and other pyro items. I gotta a lot of stuff in the magazine that needs to be pasted or wasped once we get some warmer weather. I know some PTP members already expressed an interest in help setting up and also know most of you are busy on the 4th so I moved it to the following Saturday, July 6th. Any group member is welcome to help set up or build something for the show.

      Tom S.
    • tsklebar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
        Another one just became final this afternoon. Helping supervise kids outdoor day and firearms familiarization on May 4th. An event with Game and Fish Department, four other sportsmen's clubs in the area, firearms shooting for the kids who graduated hunter safety this winter in all calibers, black powder and I help teach trap shooting and shotgunning. We also have personal watercraft and boating safety, archery, fishing, gun dog training, etc. etc. etc. Sorry about that. If your kids are in the area, all are welcome. Free lunch, all gear provided, etc. etc. etc.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
          My spring is relatively open.  We take possession of our new house June 1st :)  Gonna be nice living out of town with lots of room.  Other than that its gonna just be demos for the stand.

          July 6th is tempting.  I shut down the stand on the fifth and it might depend how much life I have left in me at that point.

          Dan