Re: anyone coming this weekend?

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
      Tom,

      It appears that everyone is otherwise booked, so we'll have to scratch this weekend. Thank you for the generous offer though!

      Go get some ducks tomorrow...

      Kevin

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "KJohnsonFargo" <kjohns@...> wrote:

      > Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.
      >
      > I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.
      >
      > Kevin
      >
      > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

    • Mlanglie
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012

        I think that I’m out.

        Matt

        Would love to come out as already missed the spring one but kid has soccer tournament in Minneapolis this weekend.

        Ryan

        --- In mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

        > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

      • Me
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
          I am also out.

          KJohnsonFargo <kjohns@...> wrote:

          Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.

          I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.

          Kevin

          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

          > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

        • Curran, Tyler
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
            Nope cant make it either, easnt sure till today.