Re: Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: anyone coming this weekend?

  • pyrobirk@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
      I will also be unable to attend.
      Jared

      On , Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

      > I am out. Had to make the call last week when dryness was not looking good.
      >

      > Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      > KJohnsonFargo kjohns@...>;

      > PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com>;

      > [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: anyone coming this weekend?

      > Fri, Oct 5, 2012 1:37:48 PM

      > Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.
      >

      > I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.
      >

      > Kevin
      >

      > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" wrote:
      >

      > > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

    • Ryan Smith
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
        Would love to come out as already missed the spring one but kid has soccer tournament in Minneapolis this weekend.

        Ryan

        --- In mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

        > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

      • Andy Holcomb
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
          I will not be making it either. I've got houseguests this weekend.

          Andy

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
            Tom,

            It appears that everyone is otherwise booked, so we'll have to scratch this weekend. Thank you for the generous offer though!

            Go get some ducks tomorrow...

            Kevin

            --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "KJohnsonFargo" <kjohns@...> wrote:

            > Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.
            >
            > I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.
            >
            > Kevin
            >
            > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

          • Mlanglie
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012

              I think that I’m out.

              Matt

              Would love to come out as already missed the spring one but kid has soccer tournament in Minneapolis this weekend.

              Ryan

              Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.

              I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.

              Kevin

              --- In mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

              > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

            • Me
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
                I am also out.

                KJohnsonFargo <kjohns@...> wrote:

                Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.

                I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.

                Kevin

                --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

                > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

              • Curran, Tyler
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
                  Nope cant make it either, easnt sure till today.