Re: anyone coming this weekend?

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
      Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.

      I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012

        I am out. Had to make the call last week when dryness was not looking good.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      • pyrobirk@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
          I will also be unable to attend.
          Jared

          On , Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

          > I am out. Had to make the call last week when dryness was not looking good.
          >

          > Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          > KJohnsonFargo kjohns@...>;

          > PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com>;

          > [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: anyone coming this weekend?

          > Fri, Oct 5, 2012 1:37:48 PM

          > Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.
          >

          > I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.
          >

          > Kevin
          >

          > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" wrote:
          >

          > > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

        • Ryan Smith
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
            Would love to come out as already missed the spring one but kid has soccer tournament in Minneapolis this weekend.

            Ryan

            --- In mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

            > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

          • Andy Holcomb
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
              I will not be making it either. I've got houseguests this weekend.

              Andy

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
                Tom,

                It appears that everyone is otherwise booked, so we'll have to scratch this weekend. Thank you for the generous offer though!

                Go get some ducks tomorrow...

                Kevin

                --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "KJohnsonFargo" <kjohns@...> wrote:

                > Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.
                >
                > I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.
                >
                > Kevin
                >
                > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

              • Mlanglie
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012

                  I think that I’m out.

                  Matt

                  Would love to come out as already missed the spring one but kid has soccer tournament in Minneapolis this weekend.

                  Ryan

                  Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.

                  I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.

                  Kevin

                  --- In mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

                  > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

                • Me
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
                    I am also out.

                    KJohnsonFargo <kjohns@...> wrote:

                    Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.

                    I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.

                    Kevin

                    --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

                    > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

                  • Curran, Tyler
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
                      Nope cant make it either, easnt sure till today.