anyone coming this weekend?

  • tsklebar
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
      Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
        Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.

        I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012

          I am out. Had to make the call last week when dryness was not looking good.

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        • pyrobirk@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
            I will also be unable to attend.
            Jared

            On , Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

            > I am out. Had to make the call last week when dryness was not looking good.
            >

            > Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

            > KJohnsonFargo kjohns@...>;

            > PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com>;

            > [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: anyone coming this weekend?

            > Fri, Oct 5, 2012 1:37:48 PM

            > Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.
            >

            > I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.
            >

            > Kevin
            >

            > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" wrote:
            >

            > > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

          • Ryan Smith
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
              Would love to come out as already missed the spring one but kid has soccer tournament in Minneapolis this weekend.

              Ryan

              --- In mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

              > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

            • Andy Holcomb
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
                I will not be making it either. I've got houseguests this weekend.

                Andy

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
                  Tom,

                  It appears that everyone is otherwise booked, so we'll have to scratch this weekend. Thank you for the generous offer though!

                  Go get some ducks tomorrow...

                  Kevin

                  --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "KJohnsonFargo" <kjohns@...> wrote:

                  > Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.
                  >
                  > I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.
                  >
                  > Kevin
                  >
                  > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

                • Mlanglie
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012

                    I think that I’m out.

                    Matt

                    Would love to come out as already missed the spring one but kid has soccer tournament in Minneapolis this weekend.

                    Ryan

                    Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.

                    I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.

                    Kevin

                    --- In mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

                    > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

                  • Me
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
                      I am also out.

                      KJohnsonFargo <kjohns@...> wrote:

                      Roll call time folks. Please post up if you'll be attending.

                      I'd be looking at coming up Saturday morning or mid-day and making a few rockets, some gerbs and maybe a shell or two.

                      Kevin

                      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

                      > Yep, cool but easily damp enough for pyro. Other than star drying, the shop is clean. Let me know either here or to my email whether anyone is coming out, otherwise I may go duck hunting again tomorrow.

                    • Curran, Tyler
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
                        Nope cant make it either, easnt sure till today.