shooting is open

  • tsklebar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      I got enough rain (and just a very light dusting of snow) so the weekend is available. No real plans of classes but I am working on components for New Years and next year's show for the 4th. Spolettes, stars, case rolling etc. My 30th wedding anniversary is next year so I am building about 70 shells for a pyromusical.
    • Hans Jacob Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012

        Due to a death in the family of one of our managers, I have unfortunately been summoned to Minot and will not be able to attend any of the festivities this weekend.

        Good timing on the moisture.  Have fun and stay safe.

        Hans Miller

        Cell 701.205.5003

        hansjacobmiller@...