This weekend

  • tsklebar
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2012
      All,

      We can only hope that the rain forecast for Wednesday is true and we get some rain. Right now, we are still in a burn ban and it is as dry as I have ever seen it. If the rain comes, we should be fine but I will let everyone know by Thursday whether we can shoot or not at my home.

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2012

        I am not planning on coming up. The rain we have gotten hasnt done anything to lessen the fire danger here.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android