invite from northern lighters

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 7:40 AM
      I got word that the Northern Lighters are having a multi-club get-together at the Brainerd International Raceway in Brainerd, MN the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend September 2013. They are extending an invitation to all the local clubs (Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, maybe others) to attend.  This will be a public show, as it coincides with races that evening.  It is intended to be all member-built items shot singly so that each item can be appreciated.  Details of this will be posted at http://northernlighters.org/lakeshoot when they become available.  Contact email is lakeshoot2013@....