Charcoal Cooking

  • Jared Birk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 1:39 PM
      I took Ned Gorski's charcoal cooking class at the convention this year.  The method he demonstrated was for small batches, cooked in a 1 gallon paint can, using the wood to cook itself rather than any external heat source.  I made my own setup at home, and so far it's working fairly well.
      If anyone is interested, I can bring the stuff and do a quick demo during our October 6 get-together.  It only takes about half an hour.  Let me know.
      Jared