Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] camping as usual

  • Jared Birk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2012
      Robyne, the kids and I will be there.  We're also camping on-site.  We're planning to get there some time Saturday evening, and hope to stay all the way until the following Saturday.

      Jared

      On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:55 AM, tsklebar <tsklebar@...> wrote:

      I will be wherever the infamous compound will be set up and arrive Thursday afternoon. Dan, I am sure I can find someone with tooling to get a rocket pounded out. I understand there is a movement afoot to have some mass launch of rockets and they are looking for extra rockets as well.