Re: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Laporte PGI

  • Me
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2012
      Luann and i will also be there.

      Brent

      -----Original message-----
      From: Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...>
      To:
      "PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups com" <PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com>, Matt Langlie <mlanglie@...>
      Sent:
      Sun, Jul 15, 2012 14:37:49 CDT
      Re: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Laporte PGI

      Wife and kids will be joining me as well. Camping on site as well. I plan on helping out with the dominator display as well this year. Lizz is running the the scavenger hunt for kids and there may be some ice cream involved for those that have kids.

      Isaac is really hoping to build a rocket if someone is willing to help him out. Wonder if his will do better than mine.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android