Re: thanks Kevin

    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 11:17 PM
      Andy,

      Sorry about that. I'm busy working on our new website and I forgot that when I publish it, everything already up there gets wiped out. Unfortunately I wasn't smart enought to keep local copies of the files. So I'll have to re-edit the raw footage and get some videos loaded to a more "stable" location. Hopefully I can get this done over the weekend.

      Kevin