RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] thanks Kevin

  • Andy Holcomb
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2012
      Kevin,

      I'm not having any luck with the video links. Are they still valid? I would
      love to see what I missed!

      Andy H.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2012
        Andy,

        Sorry about that. I'm busy working on our new website and I forgot that when I publish it, everything already up there gets wiped out. Unfortunately I wasn't smart enought to keep local copies of the files. So I'll have to re-edit the raw footage and get some videos loaded to a more "stable" location. Hopefully I can get this done over the weekend.

        Kevin