thanks Kevin

  • tsklebar
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2012
      Thanks for the videos. It showed me which of my big shells went wrong. I wondered what happened to the married comets and it was clear the tail broke off the head when the shell broke. Gotta paste and glue those little suckers better.

      Looks like Oct 6 is the tentative date for fall.
    • Andy Holcomb
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2012
        Kevin,

        I'm not having any luck with the video links. Are they still valid? I would
        love to see what I missed!

        Andy H.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2012
          Andy,

          Sorry about that. I'm busy working on our new website and I forgot that when I publish it, everything already up there gets wiped out. Unfortunately I wasn't smart enought to keep local copies of the files. So I'll have to re-edit the raw footage and get some videos loaded to a more "stable" location. Hopefully I can get this done over the weekend.

          Kevin