Re: weekend shoot wrap up

    Message 1 of 12 , May 1 7:31 PM
      I finally finished up the rest of the videos:

      http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/Rockets4.wmv
      http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/Shells.wmv
      http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/DoubleBreakShells.wmv
      http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/LargeShells.wmv
      http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/8InchShell.wmv

      Message 2 of 12 , May 1 7:34 PM
        Oct 6 works for me.

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1 8:00 PM
          That date works for me as well.  Kind of late in the year but I don't think the weather could be any worse than it was last time.