Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Next shoot

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1 3:41 AM
      OK, so Sept 8 is out.  How about Oct 6, or is that getting too late in the year?

      Brent

      Message 2 of 12 , May 1 7:31 PM
        I finally finished up the rest of the videos:

        http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/Rockets4.wmv
        http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/Shells.wmv
        http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/DoubleBreakShells.wmv
        http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/LargeShells.wmv
        http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/8InchShell.wmv

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1 7:34 PM
          Oct 6 works for me.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 1 8:00 PM
            That date works for me as well.  Kind of late in the year but I don't think the weather could be any worse than it was last time.