Re: Next shoot

  • tsklebar
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2012
      My fall schedule is already filled for some dates. Here they are for Sept. and October

      Sept 2 - Sept 9 2012 Jane and I to Red Rocks National Wildlife Refuge, MT
      October 13 - 20 2012 both of us to The Wildlife Society national meeting, Portland, OR.

      Other than that (so far), I should be home.

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Brent" <brent@...> wrote:

      > I also wanted to extend a thank you to Tom for a fun weekend.
      >
      > Before we all get busy with our summer activities, and fill up our fall schedules, I would like to suggest we work on a date for a fall shoot.
      > I would throw Sept 8 out there as an option. It is after labor day, and should still be nice enough weather.
      >
      > Thoughts?
      >
      > Tom, please chime in if this would work for you or not.
      >
      > Brent

    • Brent
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2012
        OK, so Sept 8 is out.  How about Oct 6, or is that getting too late in the year?

        Brent

        Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 1:59 AM
        > To:
        href="mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com

        href="http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/ptpg/Turbillions.wmv">http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/ptpg/Turbillions.wmv

        http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/ptpg/Rockets1.wmv

        http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/ptpg/Rockets2.wmv

        http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/ptpg/Rockets3.wmv

        > To avoid the Yahoo filesize limitations I just dropped them in a folder
        on our website host. I'm only about halfway through the videos, lots of shells and a few more rockets left to go, I'll hopefully have those done tomorrow night.

        > I'm looking for forward to the next time we make it out
        there. If we can agree on a fall weekend as you suggested, that would be great. My wife has informed me that we have weddings the last 2 weekends in September which rules me out for those. But whatever works for Tom and the majority of the club members will be the way to go.

        > I'll post again when the
        rest of the videos are done.

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2012
          I finally finished up the rest of the videos:

          http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/Rockets4.wmv
          http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/Shells.wmv
          http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/DoubleBreakShells.wmv
          http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/LargeShells.wmv
          http://www.valleyfireworks.biz/videos/8InchShell.wmv

          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2012
            Oct 6 works for me.

            Message 5 of 12 , May 1, 2012
              That date works for me as well.  Kind of late in the year but I don't think the weather could be any worse than it was last time.