Re: spring get together

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 31, 2012
      "The Other Tom" - I'll drop you an email with the directions.

      It's looking like the weekend of the 28th seems to be the favored option. If you haven't already, please chime in with your thoughts on a date if you'd like to attend.

      One other housekeeping note, dues for the year will need to be paid prior to taking part in any of the activities. At the board meeting last fall it was decided to make all dues payable prior to the "season" and good for the entire year rather than having floating due dates throughout the year for different members. Currently the following members are paid up for the entire 2012 season:

      Tony Frison
      Dan Muzzey
      Dave Bender
      Jared Birk
      Kevin Johnson
      Ryan Smith

      You can drop a check in the mail or pay me when you arrive at the shoot site. My mailing address is:

      Kevin Johnson
      702 3rd St E
      Horace, ND 58047

      Kevin

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pence <tomnbrenda@...> wrote:

      > This'll probably come up sooner or later, so I'll ask "sooner." How about directions to your place in case I can make it, thanks.
      >
      > The Other Tom

    • Hans
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 8, 2012
        Hi. while the discussion about the spring shoot was taking place, i found myself incredibly busy with work and family. I consciously made the decision to stand by and casually observe. I was facing a deadline that required my attention. That deadline involved consulting with my partners about not renewing our contract to manage the Food and Drink at Scheels Arena. I got the details worked out, and after serving them with proper notice with a letter to arrive to them on April 2nd, I will be officially done there on June 30th. The contract required 90 days notice. I will finish out the hockey season. All of this said, I had intentions of voicing my thoughts about a spring shoot with some time that I had available last Sunday.

        Things did not work out as planned. I took a fall off of a ladder on Sunday. I was knocked out on my Garage floor for a few minutes before stumbling into my house. I refused medical care and a trip to the hospital from my kids and they called mom and told on me. She rushed home and told me to get in the car or she was calling an ambulance. Many scans and tests confirmed that my brain, head, and neck are ok. I had a badly broken wrist, a mildly dislocated shoulder, and some face and head bruising. I had surgery on Monday 4/2. I have been on pain killing medicated lock down at home for a week. I am weening myself off of pain killers but am still banned from doing nearly anything. I go back on Thursday to get some screws taken out of my arm and a new cast put on.

        I hope to be able to stop out to Tom's place sometime on the weekend of the 28th. Thank you all for getting the spring activities planned.

        Hans

        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "KJohnsonFargo" <kjohns@...> wrote:

        > "The Other Tom" - I'll drop you an email with the directions.
        >
        > It's looking like the weekend of the 28th seems to be the favored option. If you haven't already, please chime in with your thoughts on a date if you'd like to attend.
        >
        > One other housekeeping note, dues for the year will need to be paid prior to taking part in any of the activities. At the board meeting last fall it was decided to make all dues payable prior to the "season" and good for the entire year rather than having floating due dates throughout the year for different members. Currently the following members are paid up for the entire 2012 season:
        >
        > Tony Frison
        > Dan Muzzey
        > Dave Bender
        > Jared Birk
        > Kevin Johnson
        > Ryan Smith
        >
        > You can drop a check in the mail or pay me when you arrive at the shoot site. My mailing address is:
        >
        > Kevin Johnson
        > 702 3rd St E
        > Horace, ND 58047
        >
        > Kevin
        >
        > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pence <tomnbrenda@> wrote:
        > >

        > > This'll probably come up sooner or later, so I'll ask "sooner." How about directions to your place in case I can make it, thanks.
        > >
        > > The Other Tom

      • Tom and Brenda
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 11, 2012
          I need to mail a check for my dues.  I see the address.  How about the amount?  The usual $ 500.00?

          Tom

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 11, 2012
            Whoops, my bad. $50 for family membership and $25 for individual.

            Kevin

          • muzzey314@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 11, 2012
              I was wondering were the jump in dues came from.

              Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless