RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: spring shoot

  • Andy Holcomb
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 21, 2012
      Thank you, Tom, for offering to be a host again for a builder's weekend. I wasn't able to make it last year, but those who did were pretty pumped afterward! The build & bbq that Dean hosted last fall was awesome as well. I think it's really cool that we're able to get together for these types of things.

      I guess I'd consider our club as an "extended family" of sorts, but my guess is that those who celebrate Easter will want to be spending that weekend with biological family if at all possible ;)

      I agree with Dan, the 6th is probably not the best if we want a decent turnout.

      Andy