Re: spring shoot

  • tsklebar
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2 12:34 PM
      We could have a build and spring shoot at my place again if the club wants to do so. As of this time, my schedule is pretty well booked in February (Winter Blast et. al). I have meetings or travel the first couple of weekends in March including the 17th, but after that, the weekend schedule is pretty much open. This year's spring build for myself will be more multibreaks up to 6", 6 and 8" ball shells, a tourbillion flight and the usual rockets. If anyone is interested in hand rolled bottom shots, spolettes, tourbillions or other pyrotechnic technique, I could do a demonstration or class at the build. Just let me know.
    • Mlanglie
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2 1:50 PM

        Sounds like fun to me.

      • muzzey314@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2 2:10 PM
          As long as the date works I'm in.

          Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 3 3:31 PM
            Sounds good to me also.I have soom new tooling that looks... too new!!

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 7 9:09 PM
              I haven't heard any dates suggested so how about the weekend of March 30th or April 6th?
              Dan

              We could have a build and spring shoot at my place again if the club wants to do so. As of this time, my schedule is pretty well booked in February (Winter Blast et. al). I have meetings or travel the first couple of weekends in March including the 17th, but after that, the weekend schedule is pretty much open. This year's spring build for myself will be more multibreaks up to 6", 6 and 8" ball shells, a tourbillion flight and the usual rockets. If anyone is interested in hand rolled bottom shots, spolettes, tourbillions or other pyrotechnic technique, I could do a demonstration or class at the build. Just let me know.

            • Brent
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 8 2:54 AM
                I could support the 6th.
                Brent

                Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 11:09 PM
                Subject: Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: spring shoot

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 8 6:43 AM
                  March 30 is not possible for me (another conference in Bismarck) but the 6th would work.
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 19 11:31 AM
                    Just realied that is Easter weekend.  Any thoughts on the next weekend?  April 13th ish?

                    Dan

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 19 6:58 PM
                      I would much prefer to stick with what we got and go with the 6th.  With working every other weekend, it is difficult for me to find a weekend that works and I would like to be able to go to Tom’s place this time around.
                      Besides, what better way to celebrate Easter than with Fireworks.

                      Brent

                      Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 1:31 PM

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 21 1:06 AM
                        Thank you, Tom, for offering to be a host again for a builder's weekend. I wasn't able to make it last year, but those who did were pretty pumped afterward! The build & bbq that Dean hosted last fall was awesome as well. I think it's really cool that we're able to get together for these types of things.

                        I guess I'd consider our club as an "extended family" of sorts, but my guess is that those who celebrate Easter will want to be spending that weekend with biological family if at all possible ;)

                        I agree with Dan, the 6th is probably not the best if we want a decent turnout.

                        Andy