spring shoot

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 23, 2012
      So Christmas is over.
      The new year has arrived.
      Spring is just around the corner.
      How about a spring get together?  Perhaps we could find a host in the middle of ND who would welcome a bunch of low lifes out???

      Dan
    • tsklebar
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2012
        We could have a build and spring shoot at my place again if the club wants to do so. As of this time, my schedule is pretty well booked in February (Winter Blast et. al). I have meetings or travel the first couple of weekends in March including the 17th, but after that, the weekend schedule is pretty much open. This year's spring build for myself will be more multibreaks up to 6", 6 and 8" ball shells, a tourbillion flight and the usual rockets. If anyone is interested in hand rolled bottom shots, spolettes, tourbillions or other pyrotechnic technique, I could do a demonstration or class at the build. Just let me know.
      • Mlanglie
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2012

          Sounds like fun to me.

        • muzzey314@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2012
            As long as the date works I'm in.

            Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 3, 2012
              Sounds good to me also.I have soom new tooling that looks... too new!!

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 7, 2012
                I haven't heard any dates suggested so how about the weekend of March 30th or April 6th?
                Dan

                We could have a build and spring shoot at my place again if the club wants to do so. As of this time, my schedule is pretty well booked in February (Winter Blast et. al). I have meetings or travel the first couple of weekends in March including the 17th, but after that, the weekend schedule is pretty much open. This year's spring build for myself will be more multibreaks up to 6", 6 and 8" ball shells, a tourbillion flight and the usual rockets. If anyone is interested in hand rolled bottom shots, spolettes, tourbillions or other pyrotechnic technique, I could do a demonstration or class at the build. Just let me know.

              • Brent
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 8, 2012
                  I could support the 6th.
                  Brent

                  Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 11:09 PM
                  Subject: Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: spring shoot

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 8, 2012
                    March 30 is not possible for me (another conference in Bismarck) but the 6th would work.
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 19, 2012
                      Just realied that is Easter weekend.  Any thoughts on the next weekend?  April 13th ish?

                      Dan

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 19, 2012
                        I would much prefer to stick with what we got and go with the 6th.  With working every other weekend, it is difficult for me to find a weekend that works and I would like to be able to go to Tom’s place this time around.
                        Besides, what better way to celebrate Easter than with Fireworks.

                        Brent

                        Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 1:31 PM

                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 21, 2012
                          Thank you, Tom, for offering to be a host again for a builder's weekend. I wasn't able to make it last year, but those who did were pretty pumped afterward! The build & bbq that Dean hosted last fall was awesome as well. I think it's really cool that we're able to get together for these types of things.

                          I guess I'd consider our club as an "extended family" of sorts, but my guess is that those who celebrate Easter will want to be spending that weekend with biological family if at all possible ;)

                          I agree with Dan, the 6th is probably not the best if we want a decent turnout.

                          Andy