Group Shoot

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2011
      So, does anyone have any plans for a group shoot coming up or at least plans to make plans?> Took a break from the pyro for awhile to find my sanity, then shortly realized after my wife was nagging, kids were complaining, sold business, took a job, dog doesnt even get off the couch when I walk through the door...........duh, pyrotechnics were my sanity!! So that is why I ask if the group has anything planned in the future for after the holiday season?

      Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

      ps: no dogs, kids or wife was harmed in the making of this post, especially the dog
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2011
        Got no plans, but would be open to some.  Got some stuff I would like to try.

      • muzzey314@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2011
          Ain't got no plans on my end but wouldn't be opposed to some good ideas.  Anyone got an indoor shooting range?

          Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

          Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Group Shoot

          Got no plans, but would be open to some.  Got some stuff I would like to try.

          So, does anyone have any plans for a group shoot coming up or at least plans to make plans?> Took a break from the pyro for awhile to find my sanity, then shortly realized after my wife was nagging, kids were complaining, sold business, took a job, dog doesnt even get off the couch when I walk through the door...........duh, pyrotechnics were my sanity!! So that is why I ask if the group has anything planned in the future for after the holiday season?

          Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

          ps: no dogs, kids or wife was harmed in the making of this post, especially the dog

        • Hans
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2011
            I will be in St. Martin over Christmas and New Years. I have been there before during this time. Lots of fireworks for sale there over the holidays. Not US legal 1.4 stuff, but crazy European and Chinese stuff. Some of the resorts put on displays so I am looking forward to it.

            Hans