Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] PGI 2012 camping

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2011
      We have our reservations in to stay with the WPAG group.
      We are also making a longer trip out of it and seeing some sights in Michigan along the way.

      Brent

      Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 8:36 PM
      Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] PGI 2012 camping

      I requested the SW Corner of the campground when I reserved a site.  I have not solidified a travel plan yet or even how many in my family are coming.  My Uncle’s place in Wisconsin is about 240 from the Laporte site.  I might leave Fargo on Wednesday and stay with my uncle for a couple of days.

      Hans J. Miller

      MSI

      M&S Concessions Inc

      Spicy Pie

      Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics Guild

      All American Enterprises

      Integrated Properties

      Cell 701 205 5003

      mia@...

      Date: Saturday, October 15, 2011 4:47:17 pm
      To: "mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      From: "Dan Muzzey" <mailto:muzzey314%40yahoo.com>

      For those that are camping....anyone interested in requesting spots close together?  Get a little Fargo compound going?