Traveling to the PGI

  • muzzey314
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2008
      First, just some generic details on working with the mailing list
      here. Easiest way to post to the mailing list is just to hit the
      reply button. The mailing list will take care of it all. If it
      doesn't work send me an email and I'll work with you to get it working.

      Now, on to the PGI. I was running some numbers last night. WOW this
      convention is going to be expensive. Anyway, I thought I'd throw this
      out there that if anyone wants to car pool out to Gillete that the
      club might be a good place to round up a car load. I figure its going
      to cost me $200 in gas just to get out there. Did some quick
      calculations and it would cost $800 to drive an RV out there. Lizz
      and I plan on tenting with the family and pretty much have a full car.

      Anybody else planning on heading out there? Anybody looking for car
      pool mates?

      dan
    • miabdia
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2008
        I dont care to cipher how much it is going to cost, but I can agree
        that it will be much more than having it in our back yard. My plan
        is to pack family in van friday afternoon, drive to Bismarck to pick
        up pulling vehicle and camper and head out saturday morning. We are
        essentially full. I think convention registration for the 5 of us is
        going to be considerably more that it was in 07. I gotta get in on
        some of the plasma selling action.

        Hans

        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "muzzey314"