Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Dominator

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011
      They need help Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Dominator is doing two shows this year.  Tuesday night and Wednesday night....course I could be wrong on any of that.  They could use help any time from 7AM till 11PM.  Or to put it in other words...they will take as much time as you will donate.  I'm not sure how much of a crew Ed has but he is definately trying to drum up some help.  I plan on arriving Friday around five ish and helping the rest of the day on Friday and most of Saturday.  Probably some the day of the shows as well.  Really depends on how they are doing.

      The shows were scripted using Finale software.  Not sure if the shells will be labeled and sorted when they arrive or not.  A good portion will be unloading racks and setting them up.  Hard manual labor in the mosquito infested swamp that is North Dakota.....FYI....I do have some mosquito spray that works :)

      If you are refering to the certified shooters training that actually goes all day on Wednesday.  Main reason I haven't taken it.