Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Digest Number 204

  • tom sklebar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics
      Containers arrive late next week.  Allen putting guns in ground starting Aug 1.   Dan Creagan will be onsite by then.  Wiring, cabling etc probably by Aug 3 or 4.  Lotsa stuff to move from containers and set up (e.g. manufacturing, PGI equipment etc.) the whole week.  Most everyone will be on site by 8/4, including me.  If you want to help, anytime from Aug 1 onwards will be useful.

      Tom Sklebar