Dominator

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2011
      Okay guys, anyone looking for some hard labor?  Dominator is looking for some warm bodies to help.  Sounds like they are doing two shows.  Ed would like names, expirence levels, and cell phone numbers.  I've already talked to some of you about this but if you could go ahead and reply to this email with the info I'd appriciate it.  I'll summarize everything and send it on to Ed.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
        Anyone???  I promised Ed several warm bodies.  So far its me and Kevin.

        Okay guys, anyone looking for some hard labor?  Dominator is looking for some warm bodies to help.  Sounds like they are doing two shows.  Ed would like names, expirence levels, and cell phone numbers.  I've already talked to some of you about this but if you could go ahead and reply to this email with the info I'd appriciate it.  I'll summarize everything and send it on to Ed.

        Dan

        Ok PGI is right around the corner and we can use all the help we can get,   can you let me know how many of your guys are willing to help and what days?  We are shooting Tues and Wed and can use help in one form or another from Saturday-Thursday with Monday-Wed being heavy days dropping and matching 1,000+ cues.  Talk to you soon.

        Ed
        314-374-8802

      • Matt Langlie
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23, 2011

          Matt and Dawn Langlie are planning to help.  We have some experience with 1.4g shows but nothing with 1.3g shows.  I guess we are warm bodies!!!

          701-261-2098 is my cell.

          Matt

[...]

        • Ryan Smith
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 23, 2011
            No experience with 1.3 shows, but I would be willing to help out. Phone number is 701-729-8768.

            Ryan Smith

[...]

          • arwestby
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011
              If you are in need of 1 more body, I would be willing to help out as well. Does anyone know what days they need help on? The only seminar I don't want to miss out on is the Shooters cert class which I believe goes till 5-6 on Wed. I don't have any 1.3 experience either, but I am trainable. Andy 701-306-8733

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011
                They need help Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Dominator is doing two shows this year.  Tuesday night and Wednesday night....course I could be wrong on any of that.  They could use help any time from 7AM till 11PM.  Or to put it in other words...they will take as much time as you will donate.  I'm not sure how much of a crew Ed has but he is definately trying to drum up some help.  I plan on arriving Friday around five ish and helping the rest of the day on Friday and most of Saturday.  Probably some the day of the shows as well.  Really depends on how they are doing.

                The shows were scripted using Finale software.  Not sure if the shells will be labeled and sorted when they arrive or not.  A good portion will be unloading racks and setting them up.  Hard manual labor in the mosquito infested swamp that is North Dakota.....FYI....I do have some mosquito spray that works :)

                If you are refering to the certified shooters training that actually goes all day on Wednesday.  Main reason I haven't taken it.