convention

  • tsklebar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2011
      As usual, PGI can use any volunteers to help at the convention. The comp guns et. al. will be dug in and set up starting on August 1st and most staff will arrive on site to start general setup on August 3/4 (as will I). Come on down.
    • deanw3576
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2011
        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <toms995@...> wrote:

        > As usual, PGI can use any volunteers to help at the convention. The comp guns et. al. will be dug in and set up starting on August 1st and most staff will arrive on site to start general setup on August 3/4 (as will I). Come on down.

        Tom-Lets say a guy or gal could pull a rabbit out their hat, and was rewarded a couple of days off(thursday and friday)to volunteer what time should they arrive,who should they see and where should they go?You cant have a old guy wondering around the fair grounds.

        Dean
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011
          Make that 2 old guys wandering around the fairgrounds, I've got Thurs and Fri off myself...

          I figure we can just track down Allen Cleveland and he'll find something for us to do. At the spring meeting he mentioned something about a competition container or some kind of container coming in Thursday that he needs help unloading that'll take several hours.