Re: Anything new?

  • teamadrenaline1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2011
      I checked the FTP logs and it looks like I last updated it on 2/4/11. I am trying to find some time to do some more stuff to it. In the meantime, if there is anything that should be on the website please let me know.

      -Jon

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Weiss" <deanw@...> wrote:

      > When did the Prairie Thunder web site change? Looks good.

    • Dean Weiss
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 13, 2011

        Jon- I am sure Dawn has some newer pics for the web site. She has been seen with a high quality camera at many shoots.

      • Matt Langlie
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13, 2011

          Dawn said that she has lots of pictures.  Where do you want her to send them?

          Matt

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 19, 2011
            I have an FTP account set up for uploading.
            Host Name: midknighttek.com
            Port: 22
            UserName: u39652492-ptpg
            Password: ptpgupload

            If FTP uploading is used, I will have to know when it is done so I can apply the changes. The way the gallery is setup, if descriptions are wanted for the pictures, a file named pics.txt should be included with lines for each picture in the following format: fileName;Description

            If FTP uploading is undesired, a CD could be sent to me.

            -Jon