Re: weekend

  • tom sklebar
    Message 1 of 13 , May 12, 2011
      Note to anyone who is thinking of coming out on Saturday, we will not be
      doing much outside. The current forecast here for Sat. is 50% chance of
      rain and high temp of 50. Just a bit brisk. Let me know if you are still
      coming out.

      Tom S.
    • muzzey314@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 13 , May 12, 2011
        Based on the weather and my work load at the day job I'm probably going to have to skip out.

        Dan

        Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

        [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: weekend

        Note to anyone who is thinking of coming out on Saturday, we will not be
        doing much outside. The current forecast here for Sat. is 50% chance of
        rain and high temp of 50. Just a bit brisk. Let me know if you are still
        coming out.

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        PrairieThunderPyrotechnics-digest@yahoogroups.com
        PrairieThunderPyrotechnics-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 13 , May 12, 2011
          Based on the weather forecast, Matt and I will be skipping this as well.

          Kevin

          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tom sklebar" <toms995@...> wrote:

          > Note to anyone who is thinking of coming out on Saturday, we will not be
          > doing much outside. The current forecast here for Sat. is 50% chance of
          > rain and high temp of 50. Just a bit brisk. Let me know if you are still
          > coming out.
          >
          > Tom S.

        • tom sklebar
          Message 4 of 13 , May 13, 2011
            If anyone is still coming out tommorrow, please let me know today so I can
            make plans, otherwise I may go help out at the annual kids bird house
            building event tommorrow morning. I'll still be home next weekend and
            building pyro if anyone wants to come out on the 21st.

            Tom S.
          • Hans Miller
            Message 5 of 13 , May 13, 2011
              Tom, thanks for offering up your place. It seems as though this weekend is
              a bust for many including myself.

              Better weather ahead will surely afford new opportunities.

              Hans J. Miller

              MSI
              M&S Concessions Inc
              Spicy Pie
              Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics Guild
              All American Enterprises
              Integrated Properties
              Cell 701 205 5003
              mia@...

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 26, 2012
                Preparations are complete, the shop,barn, garage and mixing shed are ready for use, but the weather is turning. We will still do a number of things and hope we have some breaks so we can shoot each night. Look forward to all of you coming out.
              • harobikes333
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 26, 2012
                  Hey Tom,

                  Do ya'll know when things will be "starting up" and "ending" for this meet? We're trying to decide when to leave tomorrow.

                  Thanks,

                  Mark H
                  701-770-6691

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 26, 2012
                    our plan is to leave Brookings around 1:30 and get there around 5:30.  It will be me and a new guy I'm draggin with.  I drug him to the PGI as well.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 26, 2012
                      I'll be working till 5, so the earliest I can make it is around 7. If the weather looks like a total washout for Friday, I may just wait and come up Saturday morning.

                      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

                      > our plan is to leave Brookings around 1:30 and get there around 5:30.  It will be me and a new guy I'm draggin with.  I drug him to the PGI as well.

                    • Jared Birk
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 26, 2012
                        I'll be there around 5:00, rain or shine.  I look foreward to meeting everyone that I haven't met yet.

                        Jared (the other new guy)

                        our plan is to leave Brookings around 1:30 and get there around 5:30.  It will be me and a new guy I'm draggin with.  I drug him to the PGI as well.

                        Do ya'll know when things will be "starting up" and "ending" for this meet? We're trying to decide when to leave tomorrow.

                        Thanks,

                        Mark H
                        701-770-6691

                        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tsklebar" <tsklebar@...> wrote:

                        > Preparations are complete, the shop,barn, garage and mixing shed are ready for use, but the weather is turning. We will still do a number of things and hope we have some breaks so we can shoot each night. Look forward to all of you coming out.

                      • Mlanglie
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 26, 2012

                          I am riding down with Dean Saturday.

                          Matt

                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 27, 2012
                            Wouldn't be the first time I've dealt with rain.  Won't be the last either.

                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 27, 2012
                              Unlike Dan, I'm a wimp so I'll be up Saturday before noon sometime. Anyone who wants to make some 1 lb BP rockets is free to join in, I'm bringing everything needed.