Re: now what

  • andys_junk_address
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2011
      Hi Tom,

      I'm not sure how your press is designed, but if I was going to make another blast shield for my press, I'd use 3/4" plywood for the bulk of the shield and cut a smaller "window" in the center to be covered by a scrap of 1/2" thick Lexan. The cost of a scrap of Lexan is not much (eBay or usplastics.com), and the plywood would by much stronger overall.

      Andy