new files added

  • miabdia
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
      I have added a paid membership list and the final bylaws to the files
      section of this group. These documents can be viewed and downloaded to
      your computer if you wish by going to the files section on the left
      hand side of this page.

      Hans
    • muzzey314
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
        I just tried to open the files and for some reason I cannot open any of
        the files on the list.

        Does anyone else have this problem?

        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "miabdia"
        <miabdia@...> wrote:

        > I have added a paid membership list and the final bylaws to the files
        > section of this group. These documents can be viewed and downloaded
        > your computer if you wish by going to the files section on the left
        > hand side of this page.
        >
        > Hans

      • perrymcclellan
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
          I was able to access the files and preview the paid charter membership
          by clicking on files at the bottom of the page. Thank you Hans for
          posting the membership and by-laws!
          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "muzzey314"

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
          • miabdia
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14, 2008
              It worked fine for me too. I use IE to browse yahoo. Are you using
              firefox or leopard? That might be your problem there.
              Hans

              --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Muzzey"

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 14, 2008
                I tried it later and the day and it worked fine. Must have just been one of those strange quirks.

                Feels good to have members.

                --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> , "Dan Muzzey"