Re: PGI planning update and PTPG stuff

    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2011
      I'll definitely find a way to make it fit in my schedule. Anyone else interested?

      Kevin

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "muzzey314@..." <muzzey314@...> wrote:

      > Hans....hans....who is this hans guy?
      >
      > I am planning one trip north this sporting. Gas sucks again. Either it will be next weekend stopping at starrs demo or the weekend after for the club. It would be nice to build something. My vote is if f three or more can make it and tom is available we go for it. Can we reach out to the people not on the list? I will contract Matt Haro. Anyone else?
      >
      > Dan
      >
      > Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

    • Matt Langlie
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2011

        I’m in.  This was lots-o-fun last year.  We are talking Tom’s May 14th weekend, right?

        I'll definitely find a way to make it fit in my schedule. Anyone else interested?

        Kevin

        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "muzzey314@..." <muzzey314@...> wrote:

        > Hans....hans....who is this hans guy?
        >
        > I am planning one trip north this sporting. Gas sucks again. Either it will be next weekend stopping at starrs demo or the weekend after for the club. It would be nice to build something. My vote is if f three or more can make it and tom is available we go for it. Can we reach out to the people not on the list? I will contract Matt Haro. Anyone else?
        >
        > Dan
        >
        > Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

      • Keith Meyer
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2011

          I am interested if it works in my schedule.

          I'll definitely find a way to make it fit in my schedule. Anyone else interested?

          Kevin

          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "muzzey314@..." <muzzey314@...> wrote:

          > Hans....hans....who is this hans guy?
          >
          > I am planning one trip north this sporting. Gas sucks again. Either it will be next weekend stopping at starrs demo or the weekend after for the club. It would be nice to build something. My vote is if f three or more can make it and tom is available we go for it. Can we reach out to the people not on the list? I will contract Matt Haro. Anyone else?
          >
          > Dan
          >
          > Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

          No virus found in this message.

        • muzzey314@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 2, 2011
            Sound like people are interested.  Everyone planning on camping or heading to the nearest city?

            Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

            RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: PGI planning update and PTPG stuff

          • luann_moore1313@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 9 , May 3, 2011
              May is pretty booked up for us. Would come if we could.

              From: "muzzey314@..." <muzzey314@...>
              Sender: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 19:32:55 -0500
              To: <PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com>