Re: A Spring shoot site

  • miabdia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      We are still working on insurance/licensing. The wheels are turning on this aspect of our
      operations, but the process is tedious. We have concentrated most of our efforts to date on
      the actual formation of the club.

      Hans

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Marcy Zurn" <marcyzurn@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Has a Spring shoot site been set up yet? I would like to let everyone know that Wizard
      Works in Arthur, ND has agreed to let us use the factory for the Spring shoot. Does the club
      have insurance? We would need to have this at the time of the shoot. What do you think?