RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Fargo 2011

  • Hans Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2011

      Well as I suspected might happen, The Fargo Force keep winning and therefore I have game 3 of round 2 of the Clark Cup Playoffs at the arena on Saturday.  I will come to the Friday afternoon session of the planning meeting.  Depending on how our setup progresses along and how many catering orders for suites  roll in tomorrow, I may be able to attend for a couple of hours on Saturday morning.

      I encourage any club members who are able to attend to sit in and be a fly on the wall.  Please pass along to our membership how our club can help in making the 2011 convention a success.

      Hans J. Miller

      MSI

      M&S Concessions Inc

      Spicy Pie

      Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics Guild

      All American Enterprises

      Integrated Properties

      Cell 701 205 5003

      mia@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2011
        I cleared my schedule and will be able to attend both days as well.

        Kevin