Welcome

  • muzzey314
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
      Welcome to those who have signed up. This should be a fun time for us
      all. Over the next couple of months we will be forming the bylaws
      which will govern how we do things.

      I look forward to what is ahead.

      The list here may be a little sparce for awhile. Don't give up on it.
      Give it time. Things don't happen over night.

      Keep in mind how you want your club to grow and what you want to do
      with it.

      Getting members is going to be one of the first goals. We
      need "critical mass" to achieve a stable club. People dedicated to
      making it work and people to show up at events.

      Dan
    • Perry McClellan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        Who do I E-Mail the personal profiles that you requested at the meeting? Also I would like to send the board a sample copy of a membership application  and meeting minutes template how do I do that?
        Perry

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008

          You can email the personal profile to the list.  Some one on the board (Hans or myself or someone else if they step up) will compile a member list.

          If you would prefer you can email it me directly to muzzey@....  You can send the sample membership application to me as well.

          Things should clarify in the next coming weeks.

          Looking forward to it.

          Dan M