PGI 2011

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2011
      Anyone interested in helping out with a 1.3 show? Got someone that needs 10 warm bodies. Slave labor but if your good there might be a greesy hamburger involved.
    • hinsameyer
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2011
        Date? Time? Location? I'm interested, but it depends on when and where.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2011
          Sorry.  Should have been more detailed.

          Got a friend doing a show at the PGI convention this year on Wednesday.  He needs to put a crew of 10 people together to help out.  It would consume most of your day Wednesday and perhaps some on Tuesday as well.

          Dan

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2011
            I'd be game for this.

            Kevin

            --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

            > Sorry.  Should have been more detailed.
            >
            > Got a friend doing a show at the PGI convention this year on Wednesday.  He needs to put a crew of 10 people together to help out.  It would consume most of your day Wednesday and perhaps some on Tuesday as well.
            >
            > Dan

          • Matt Langlie
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4, 2011

              I might be in as well.  Need to talk to the wife.

              Matt

              > Got a friend doing a show at the PGI convention this year on Wednesday.  He needs to put a crew of 10 people together to help out.  It would consume most of your day Wednesday and perhaps some on Tuesday as well.
              >
              > Dan

            • Ryan Smith
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 24, 2011
                If there is still openings I would like to take part.

                Ryan