Saint Louis Blind Pyro Competion

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      A couple weeks ago I went down to Saint Louis for the annual Saint Louis shoot. About 120 guys getting together for 2 days of pyro. As part of this weekend we had a "blind pyro" competion. Six tables full of fireworks. Six teams. Each team picked a table and went to work. Four hours later the results were sent into the sky. I was part of the smoking aces team. All six shows are here:
      http://vimeo.com/15556964
      While watching the shows keep in mind that most of the competitors had never seen any of the product before using it. A decent percentage (10%) was questionable as it had been donated with the full disclaimer that it may have been damaged.

      One other video of note:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaeM4MFfHFw
      The final shot in this video is a 50 gallon 12" tube six foot long filled with gasoline done by our good friends Bill Corbet and Scott Keys.