Re: update

  • miabdia
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
      I think we have the John Steinberg situation squared away via email.

      Uh... what happened here? Dale, (and any anybody else out there for
      that matter). PTPG is currently not set up to mail out
      communications or handle true applications vial USPS. Virtually all
      of our communications are handled here or via mass email to our
      entire mailing list. It was decided at our last meeting that if
      anybody was interested in becoming a member of the group, they could
      mail payment to:

      Pat Berlin (interim treasurer of PTPG)
      1429 20th St. S.
      Fargo, ND 58103

      Payable to Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics Guild
      $50 is considered earnest money from individuals toward full
      membership once we set our dues structure in place, but those who
      make payment are considered true members for the purpose of voting
      since the by-laws have now been adopted. You will be provided with a
      receipt. Most in attendance at the last meeting made a contribution
      and others are slowly trickling in.

      I know, it is a bit muddy, but it is progress.

      Hans

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Kartes"
      <dkartes@...> wrote:

      > Here is my mailing address.