RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Sept 11 shoot

  • Dean Weiss
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2010

      Also looking for a steel tube if anyone has one handy...      2.5” or 3”

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2010
        Okay, we now need two steel tubes.

        In addition I'm looking for #10 cans.  The old fashion coffee cans.

        Also looking for a steel tube if anyone has one handy...      2.5” or 3”

      • calvin samek
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2010
          I would be happy to help Dean.  I will be there early so put me to work.
          ThanC.S.

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 2, 2010
            We go through lots of 10# tins at our restaurant. How many do you want? Let me know and I will have the morning prep guys set them aside for me.

            Hans

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 2, 2010
              Three should be plenty.